Welcome to the archives. I'll try to make this easy to follow - strips that are little mini-arcs will be grouped together, and naturally the different parts will go together.
Part One: Separation and Anxiety
Thursday - Taylor
Splash page for Part One
1. Coffee is a deadly weapon (Morgan in the Morning)
2. The amazing vanishing television
3. He's asking for it
4. There are more than three seats. Really.
5. There's one in every math class...
6. Conveniently placed Courtenay head
7. Courtenay's last name is Ransom
8. He'll agree to just about anything now
9. This comes as a shock
10. She really doesn't care for straight guys
11. Introducing the Dumb Straight Guy(tm)
12. She's reading the gay Kama Sutra
13. Remember 20 years ago, at Huron High...?
14. Catharsis through ranting
15. Chibi Tom looks weird without his goatee
16. The shortest distance between two points is a curved line
17. What better reason is there?
18. Presenting the one, the only...
19. Name that reference
20. Goodnight, sweetheart, well it's time to go...
Friday - Courtney
21. The return of Morgan
22. This is a regular family occurrence
23. There isn't much of a dress code at their school
24. Cause of death: terminal squeeing
25. He's built up an immunity to Courtney
26. He's still growing, too
27. Damn sneaky air
28. Amanda was rather quiet before
29. The only one it bothers is Teri
30. It's okay if it's lesbian PDA
31. Look! Hand drawn crosshairs!
Filler 1: The artist's weekend
32. Ignore them and they'll go away. Eventually.
33. These are two of many
34. Anna never took perspective classes
35. Poor Amanda
Filler 2: A word from Anna
36. New character alert
37. Remember, it was lunchtime?
38. Amanda almost got her wish
39. That's a desk. Really.
40. And thus it begins
Saturday - Taylor
41. We return!
42. Obvious reference here
43. He's trying to eat telekinetically
45. Good-bye, Elizabeth
Sunday - Courtney
46. Vintage Morgan!
47. Imouto-chan = little sister
49. Fangirls unite!
50. Fanservicey goodness!
Happy Valentine's Day - pretend they're even
51. Strangely serious
Part Two: Stalking for Fun and Profit
Splash page for Part Two
Filler 3: Spring break
52. Mark in the Morning
53. Oooh, artistic...
Guest strip 1 by Jon
Guest strip 2 by Jon
Guest strip 3 by Jon
Guest strip 4 by Jon
55. And we're back
56. It's not all talk
57. Hoppity hoppity CRASH!
58. Into the closet
61. Amanda rant
62. Poor Courtney
63. Minimalist depiction
64. Practice makes perfect
65. What friends are for
68. Spot the error
69. Obligatory joke here
70. This should have been strip 69
71. When the cat is away...
72. Broken Teri
75. The power of
Part Three: Interim
Splash page for Part Three
77. Hand-drawn mask!
78. He always did like redheads
80. Thus why MitM is on networked television
81. Guest appearance!
82. Remember the hair dye?
Joelle's magnificent guest art
Guest strip by Jess M for Anna's birthday ^_^
83. Mirror mirror
Syndicate Perdition strip 1
84. Yes, I know it sucks
85. He will
86. Hair clips!
87. Ninja skills of DOOM!
Filler 4: KITTENS!
88. For the Micah/Mark 'shippers
89. Floating chibi Courtney
90. Observant Anna
92. Mine? Mine?
93. Unleash the zombie horde!
94. Let's play catch-up
96. Evil mother
97. Mind games
99. Cat attack!
101. Sisterly love
102. Characters of old
Morgan in the Morning is hosted on Keenspace, a free webhosting and site automation service for webcomics. Steal from me and face the wrath of my zombie horde.